Hulu is one of the most popular video entertainment streaming services to existing on the internet. It has grown quite a lot over the past few years and allows you to watch popular movie titles, TV series, TV channels a lot more from the world of entertainment. This guide will help you in activating a new device from Hulu.com/activate.
Why does my device need Activation?
Certain devices need additional activation for Hulu. According to Hulu help center, this usually takes place due to a brand new device or when a new software version has been released.
Nonetheless, the process makes it even more secure to watch Hulu on your TV or new video device as no one without access to your Hulu account can do so.
Hulu supports a large number of devices for viewing. You can use a Laptop PC, a Mac, a smart TV, a tablet PC, or a smartphone to watch Hulu.
On the TV devices, Hulu works with the help of an app that helps you control the streaming of the video from the internet. From a PC or Laptop, you can choose to watch it directly from your browser.
On your smartphone, you get the Hulu app for which is really convenient to watch.
How to activate my device using Hulu.com/activate
The activation process is quite simple. When you power on your device and launch the Hulu application on it, or simply visit the Hulu website for viewing, you will be shown a security code.
The code may look like a jumbled word or number. You can follow the given instructions to use this code.
- Open or launch the Hulu application on your preferred device.
- Go to the option that says, “Activate on a computer” and get the activation code.
- Visit Hulu.com/activate and make sure you’ve signed in to your Hulu account.
- You will be shown a box with “Activate Your Device” written over it.
- Enter the code in the box and click on “Activate” button.
- Once this is done, you’d be able to watch Hulu on your new device easily.
What to do if a device doesn’t work after Hulu.com/activate process
If your device isn’t working after entering the code or the code isn’t being accepted by the Hulu web page, you can try the following troubleshooting steps.
- Check the internet connectivity on your PC.
- Check the internet connectivity on your TV or other devices after entering the code online.
- Check if you have misspelled the code by mistake.
- Check if your Hulu subscription is still active.
- Make sure your internet speed is up to the mark to stream Hulu.
- Check your emails for any notifications from Hulu regarding account activity.
Checking all the above things will guarantee that your device gets activated with Hulu in no time.
I can’t use Hulu on My TV
If the device refuses to activate after multiple attempts, our Hulu associates can help you resolve the issue in no time. We have the strongest support for Hulu and we offer an easy solution for this common Hulu.com/activate issue.
You just have to call us on our toll-free number and get Hulu support help regarding the activation. One of our executives will guide you through the whole process and make sure you get the entertainment experience up and running in briefest time possible.